Lithium battery cell charging module
The lithium cell battery charging module type BCK-60 was made to order by the KOMAG Institute of Mining Technology.The module is designed to charge lithium cell batteries - LiFePO4 cells with BMS supervision system. It has three independent outflows with E = 20 kW. They enable safe charging of three lithium cells with a total energy of 120 kWh in 2 hours. Communication with BMS takes place via the CAN interface.
The charging module was placed in a metal cabinet manufactured by Radiolex company from Pruszcz Gdański, with dimensions of 1830x1550x883 mm and IP67 protection degree. The cabinet has been protected against corrosion and powder coated.
- Power supply:
- Nominal voltage: 3 x 500 V AC (line-to-line, -15% + 10%), 45..66 Hz
- Network layout: IT
- Nominal input current: 125 A
- Output - the module has three independent outputs: Output 1, Output 2, Output 3
- Output voltage: 150 ÷ 400 V DC
- Maximum output current: 100A DC (for each output)
- Maximum output power: 20kW (for each output)
- Switching frequency: 5 kHz
- Built-in CAN communication interface - supervision system for communication with charged batteries
- Short circuit
- Overvoltage AC / DC,
- Thermal devices,
- Thermal batteries,
- Thermal transformer T1 500V / 300V,
- Thermal output reactors L1, L2, L3,
- Communication control with the Control Panel,
- Communication control of the CAN interface,
- Control of excessive battery discharge,
- Battery overcharge control
- Cooling: passive; several fans are located inside the cabinet to ensure air circulation; also the MFC1000BC output modules have internal fans.
- Degree of protection: IP 67
- Corrosion protection: The cabinet is made of 3 mm thick powder-coated steel sheet: primer and two coats of surface paint. Matte black color.
- Type of power supply sockets used, output 1/2/3:
- Typ zastosowanych gniazd ZASILANIE, WYJŚCIE 1/2/3:
- Palazzoli 459550, 125A, 500V~, IP67
Constructor: Jarosław Załęski